Aesthetically pleasing interiors
Hi everyone,
Today as I am going through my stash of fabrics trying to determine which one to use for my bedroom project or if I should just purchase new fabric altogether, I came across a fellow interior design enthusiast that I have been following for some time now. Melissa has been around for quite some time, featuring her various home projects. I just love her aesthetic and simple yet elegant approach to decorating a house to it is more like a home.
My goal on this blog and in my own home is to create an inviting, cozy and comfortable setting. A place where you can come in and breath. Elegant, yet unpretentious. Beautiful, yet welcoming. I thin Melissa at the Inspired Room pulls it off beautifully.
Below is an article she published on her blog TheInspiredRoom about her new home. Give it a read, If you are a creative like me, I am sue you will enjoy!
Click here to view the article!
Happy Weekend!!!

That is such a fantastic article with lots of design inspiration! I have always wanted to have a neat and inviting home like you mentioned and just don't know where to begin. This can help me really find the foundation for inspiration and what route I want to take. Great post and look forward to more inspo from this blog!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing a best kept secret, theinspiredroom.net. I enjoyed reading the article and she gave great design tips and products to purchase. I appreciate her tips because they are practical things you can do without remodeling or renovation. One of my biggest issues within my home is getting everything organized, especially in my kitchen. So, a place for everything was particularly helpful. I look forward to your next post.
ReplyDeleteOoooo, I love that bowl! It's such a statement piece! I really liked the article you linked, too. I am not the biggest fan of nooks and crannies because I like to organize my stuff in a very particular manner and having those empty nooks would also make my maximalist heart antsy (I don't hoard; just collect things over the years). I do like the cookbook on the kitchen countertop idea, though. Very fun and makes so much sense honestly. I also like the idea of a dining room library, especially to house cookbooks that won't fit in the kitchen XD
ReplyDelete