Aesthetically Pleasing

 






I have always enjoyed creating a clean, aesthetically pleasing space. I source and watch design channels in my spare time. From start to finish, I enjoy creating a comfortable, cozy space for someone to dwell in. 


I have to say, this all started with my love of fabrics and a background in sewing and though I am not a professional seamstress by a long shot, I can put together a great room with just a little bit of fabric, color and a lot of imagination. 

Watching my mom and aunt (who was a professional seamstress) put together outfits or pick out the fabric for pillows, and draperies helped fuel my creative juices, and although I consider it a gift, I also realize it takes a keen eye and a good sense of what is aesthetically pleasing. 
Someday I hope to have my own home together as a showroom of what I can bring to a design table.


Until then, I will keep on moving forward.








Comments

Popular Posts